20080818

You're still a douche bag


Why did Angela Chase ever like you? Sure you were good looking, but dumb as fuck-which is not attractive-which is making me think that Angela Chase was also dumb, but that's beside the point. What I'm having a difficult time to grasp is how Scarlett Johansson ever dated you. Glad to know that's over with. Plus she slightly won my heart back with Vicky Cristina Barcelona (complete side note-over at imdb.com's boards for the film people are comparing Woody Allen with Pedro Almodovar. I say psssh yeah right. After seeing it I saw no relation-except that Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem being in it.)

You suck just like Empire Records suck.
Though I have to say the best contribution you have done in film has to be this scene from American Psycho:

No comments: