20080809

Michael, you're the boy with the leather hips, sticky hair, sticky hips

I'm waiting ever so patiently to watch Michael Phelps break some records, but something occurred to me the other day-which is how he slightly looks like Fogell (McLovin') from Superbad.



I'm convinced that if Phelps never took up swimming (exchange for a chess board) they'd look a lot alike. 
Aside from this probably only post nonsense about something slightly about the Olympics (hey I grew up religiously watching these sports) the stache Phelps was rocking a while ago...oh yeah.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

This kind of puts me in the mood to watch 'Superbad.' It's somewhere in my bedroom, still in its shrink wrap. I should bust it out.

And because I don't have much bulk, I often like to brag to people that I have a "swimmer's build." But this is actually a misnomer. The correct term I'm looking for is just plain old "scrawny." haha