20080629

Unicorn vomit album covers and a sad puppy eyed robot


The greatest news ever: The Sea and Cake are releasing a new album on October 21 called Car Alarms. I was just thinking this week how I wish they will come out with a new album, but thought I had to wait about 4 years for this dream. So 2008 might not be so bad after all. Automatically this will be a favorite because jazzy post-rock popness will be oozing out of my ears and that sensation is one that I kindly love.



Also-Anyone who loves the cinema needs to go see WALL-E.
It's the most radical film Pixar has made and one of the most realistic sci fi ever.
Top 2 of 2008 for sure (4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days still haunts me).
Beware-if you do not like kinda silent films you may want to skip it and rent My Dinner With Andre.



No comments: