20090121

Previously on Lost

I can barely watch TV anymore, with the except of news programs at night and a few other channel surfing programming. I mean I used to watch hours upon hours of crap on TV all the time. Now sitting down for an hour to watch anything gives me an attack of anxiety. I get up, walk around, get a drink, pee, check my emails, eat cookies then fall asleep-all within 20 minutes of any show. But maybe finally I can sit still because LOST is back on air. I have to not even blink for 2 hours tonight. I have to go to my second job tonight and might miss the first few minutes of the show, but I think I'll survive.

LOST is possibly the only pop culture phenomenon that I'm obsessed with, though I've been obsessing over Bernard Madoff but I'm not sure if I'll categorize him as anything related to pop culture or a phenomenon. I've become some sort of Star Wars spazz but replace Star Wars with LOST.

I just wished more of my friends watched it so we can discuss theories.

No comments: