20090104

Pack my things and say goodbye

Sunday's Favorite Selection #21:


The Bodines-Skanking Queens

Side note: On New Year's Eve I was waiting for the train which was extremely late, but I didn't mind. I was blasting the CD86 cds on loud volume, singing and dancing around the station. It was the first time in a very long time that I felt completely free. This song isn't featured on the compilation, but Therese is (and in the actual C86 tape) and jeeze how I long to learn how to play the guitar now. The only sad thing about this song is that I can't help but think how much I want to leave South Florida, and how I won't be missed. On top of that someone I barely even know who is a friend of a friend keeps telling me I should move to Philly. It's odd to feel wanted somewhere you've only been to for a few days, and not somewhere you've lived for 11 years. I really do think it's time for me to leave. I want to feel like I did the other day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried to be your friend