20080701

White boys in white

When I turned on the tv this morning I was stuck on the program that was on channel I had on the night before. This channel so happen to be VH1 and the program was Top 20 Countdown. To my surprise Kid Rock was number 2 (whaaat!?) and number one was New Kids on the Block (whaaaaaaaat!?) I couldn't help but think how much NKOTB style looks a lot like BSB style back in 1999 in the Millennium days (My BFF was big fan). See for yourself:
 


I'm trying to think what's the reasoning for this. I mean I'm pretty sure their stylist knew this because well there would be no BSB if it wasn't for NKOTB. Maybe NKOTB wants the success of Millennium or maybe it's one of those rebirth type of meaning.
All I do know is that my favorite boy in white is Andrew W.K.

No comments: