20080707

If Walmart was human he will be eco-friendly


There goes your new logo for Walmart (that's right, it's no longer WAL-MART). When I first saw it I thought wow, aren't they trying to be eco-friendly. Design wise I think that message will get across, but I won't buy into it. I've only been in that place like 3 times in my life, and only once I bought something (blue zebra printed bed sheets). Though the logo is not as visually as strong as Target, but then again Target has that bold red that is very confrontational. I don't think a lot will change (profit wise) for Walmart. Most people will notice the difference of the logo, but if it's saving them a buck they don't care if it's eco-friendly or not. 

Here's an article about it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walmart is the new Whole Foods, who would've thunk it?