20090218

The Rookies do a lot of poopies



I see what you're trying to do. A super cute little girl uploading pictures to see how simple it is. I have 2 problems with this.

1. Have an elder do the same and record. The result-not the same. Children now easily adopt to technology. By the time I had the internet in my house (I was in high school) within 4 months I had 3 websites. I learned html pretty quickly. If Microsoft really want to stand the test on how easy it is to operate Windows Live Photo Gallery have an elder do it. I'm also on your game to have someone way younger than the Mac dude, to have our 'future' on these Rookies commercials. I wonder how much money these kids are getting. I also wonder about their future. It will be a mess, everyone knows that. Child stars later become hot tranny messes. Avoid this. Avoid selling your kids to say they are a PC.

2. Why is she sending photos to her mom and dad? Where is she? She's obviously in a house. This is making me worry.

No comments: