20090202

G with the P

I have a new daily route, which is put on the Today Show to fully wake up. This caught my ear:

President Obama knows about Jessica Simpson's weight "issue". I would love to know if our president not only gets foreign policy news updates 7 days a week, but also gets celebrity news. In this post modern western world it's equally as important. Or that's what we're suppose to know? But really Matt Lauer, Us magazine? I guess fluff is good for Super Bowl weekend. 

I do have to note-I hate the Today Show and I'm not sure why I tune to it every morning. It creeps me out. Good Morning Matt, Good Morning Meredith, and Good Morning to you America now for today's top stories. 
Those creepy stares to the camera from the people who about to get interview haunts me for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to do this too, and I finally gave up last week. When you open your news show with a "how can these people be this stupid?" headline, you invite the same question about yourselves. And as a viewer, I decided that I may be stupid, but I'm not stupid enough to listen to stupid journalists wonder how stupid criminals got to be so stupid.

Angelica said...

You're right. I need to stop this.

misael soto said...

lol, small world. i work with alesh who left the comment above yours. weird.