20081107

Working and daydreaming all day

about the new love in my life

Except it can not be with me. Love does cost a thing, and that thing cost over $300. Luckily I met you the other day, tried you on, stared at the mirror thinking how beautiful we look together. We're too different to be together. You're rich, I'm poor. Though I think I'm okay with the $12 look alike I got in Target last week.

Oh yeah-if you actually wear glasses, try not wearing them for once in a while. It's pretty trippy and funny. Then of course wear sunglasses to darken the view. Then walk to your job and make sure your boss waves at you. Make sure it's her though, because you can't see from a far and you don't want to wonder who the person is waving at you-like I did today. Also, make sure to not wear your glasses in a familiar place, because if it was opposite world-that would suck major.

No comments: