20090813

Let's get the real important issue straight


These town hall meetings are getting pretty insane. I'm just happy to see people care about real issues like how awesome Arrested Development (the sitcom and show but not the medical term usage) is. I wonder what would happen if protests for pop culture justice starts occurring frequently, but now that I think about it, it does happen but not for political reasons.

The Lebanon, PA town hall meeting with Senator Spector about the health care reform stirred up a laughfest for myself. These people are a passionate bunch, but I'm not sure if they have a gasp of this deep issue (heck, even I don't know). Katy Abram was one of the people that asked a question to the Senator (she's the one who doesn't want this country turn into Russia, turning into a socialized country). I watched her talk, and through her sighs, I knew she really has no idea what going on. Her interviews after the meeting still more sighs with no actual meat on what she was saying. This dude in the photo most likely wouldn't sigh if he was interview about why protest on bringing back Arrested Development. He's as passionate as everyone in these town hall meetings, except he knows his issues. But seriously, let's get Arrested Development back.

1 comment:

Molecules said...

http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=4134&updaterx=2009-08-21+08%3A38%3A54