20100402

Cool as smoking while pregnant

Sociological Images has to be one of my favorite website which I try to keep up with on Google Reader. Sometimes I end up skipping posts that are crucial reading because
1.) I tend to catch up with Google Reader at work.
2.) I'm probably catching up on Best Show on WFMU with Tom Scharpling while doing work that doesn't use too much of my thought process.
3.) FAILblog is a whole lot easier to take in, than reading amazing, informative articles.
It takes a lot of commitment to be a better person.

Catching up on Sociological Images, I came across a video called "The Story of Bottled Water"



A pretty simplified "story" but nevertheless, informative. The last few weeks I've been thinking about how much water bottle consumption is done in my household. My thoughts were mostly on the energy it takes to produce these bottles, which mostly never gets recycled.
Time for changes!

No comments: