20090614

I'll be grazing by your window, please come pat me on the head

Sunday's Favorite Selection #31:

Jeff the Brotherhood-BONE JAM

Side note: It's been some time and I think it's about time to start writing again. Maybe that's why I got a new journal to write on. There are somethings I don't want to forget. Like last night when this song came on in the car and I said "You know what beginning of this song reminds me of?" And dead on, as I finished my sentence the correct thought was said. Tons of giggles was going on afterwards. Aside from that, if I were ever to make a film (that uses popular music) Jeff the Brotherhood's BONE JAM would be in the beginning of the scene when the main character wakes up and gets ready.

1 comment:

aaarrrgh! said...

this is the best vid ever! i like these guys